[PSRList] Available BVOR profiles

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Mon Feb 26 12:55:03 EST 2018

Dear Sponsors,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am pleased to inform you that, in addition to 55 available BVOR cases, 51 additional new BVOR cases are now available on RSTP BVOR matching database.

The profiles are as follows:

*         Iraq, Burundi, Eritrea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria, and Afghanistan
*         Low to medium medical/resettlement needs
*         Majority of the cases do not have preferred destination and for those that do, it is mainly Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver and Winnipeg
*         Very few larger families

We continue to have 50 available BVOR cases on RSTP BVOR matching database.

The Profiles are as follows:

  *   Syrian, Eritrean, Congolese, Ethiopian, Iraqi and Somalian
  *   larger families
  *   More than half of the cases do not have preferred destination
  *   Majority of the cases have medium to none medical/resettlement needs

Kindly, use your username and password to login into RSTP BVOR matching database:

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp<http://cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp>

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>