[PSRList] Eritrean couple with no children and They are both educated and no preferred destination (BVOR case)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Wed Feb 21 17:14:22 EST 2018

Dear sponsors,

We have an Eritrean couple with no children BVOR case available. They are both educated, however, speak no English or French. The spouse has a bachelor's degree in sociology. This family cannot return to their home country as they fear for their safety. They would benefit from the support of a sponsor.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsors that may be interested in this case and I can forward the extended profile.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for BVOR PROFILE #:  0799-12-17

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>