[PSRList] BVOR program and Women at Risk refugees (Webinar)
paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Wed Feb 21 13:26:57 EST 2018
On the occasion of International Women's Day the Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) is hosting a webinar on the Blended Visa Office Referred (BVOR) program and Women at Risk refugees, join us on March 8, 2018 between 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM EST.
Tereza Hadzic resettlement associate with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) will join the webinar to provide:
* A brief description of the profiles of Women at Risk refugees, including those identified for resettlement by UNHCR.
* Discussion on the prospects of durable solutions, including resettlement, for Women at Risk refugees.
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh (BVOR worker) will provide:
* An explanation of how sponsors can help resettle Women at Risk refugees through the BVOR program.
Beth smilliea :
* Will share her experience sponsoring Women at Risk refugees through the BVOR program.
* She will also describe what sponsors need to consider for successful resettlement.
Date: March 8, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM EST.
To register for this webinar, please visit the following link:
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have a great day.
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701 | Fax: 416-290-1710 |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PSR