[PSRList] Single Congolese woman with one child she can speak bit of English ( Woman at Risk BVOR case) No preferred destination.

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri Feb 16 11:44:48 EST 2018

Dear Sponsors,

We have a BVOR case where the PA is a Widowed Congolese woman with one child. She is considered a woman at risk. The PA can speak a little bit of English and has experience working as a farmer. The PA cannot return to her home country as she fears for her safety and that of her child's. They would appreciate the additional support of a sponsor upon arrival in Canada.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsors that may be interested in this case and I can forward their extended profiles.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for BVOR PROFILE #:  0885-01-18

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>