[PSRList] Syrian family 0838-12-17& xref 0837-12-17 daughter in Mississauga, ON (BVOR case)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Thu Feb 15 13:06:46 EST 2018

Dear Sponsors,

We have a BVOR case where an elderly couple fled Syria to escape the violence in their home country. The principal applicant's son (0837-12-17) is being resettled to Canada, while he also has a daughter who has recently arrived in the country. Since arriving in Turkey, he has worked odd jobs in order to support his extended family. They are unable to return to Syria due to the ongoing armed conflict.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsors that may be interested in this case and I can forward their extended profiles.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for BVOR PROFILE #:  0838-12-17& xref 0837-12-17

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>