[PSRList] Syrian family with preferred destination Vancouver , BC ( BVOR case)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri Feb 9 15:45:44 EST 2018

Dear Sponsors,

We have a young Syrian family of 3, comprised of the principal applicant, his spouse and their young child. The principal applicant previously worked as a mechanic before fleeing Syria. He currently works as a carpenter in Turkey, where the family resides along with his two nephews (0832-12-17; 0833-12-17), who like him is unable to return to Syria due to the ongoing violence and armed conflict in that country. He has an uncle in Vancouver, BC and would like to resettle near him.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsors that may be interested in this case and I can forward the extended profile.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for BVOR PROFILE #:  0831-12-17

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>