[PSRList] Ethiopian family size 5 with no preferred destination ( BVOR case)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Thu Feb 8 11:35:22 EST 2018

Dear Sponsors,

We have a BVOR case where the PA is a 34 year old Ethiopian male with a spouse and three children. He requires wheelchair access, but is otherwise fully independent. Neither the PA or his spouse speak English or French, however the family has been persecuted in their home country based on political opinion and could benefit from the support of a sponsor.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsors that may be interested in this case and I can forward the extended profile.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for BVOR PROFILE #:  0776-12-17

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>