[PSRList] OCASI Webinar on Sponsor-Settlement Worker Collaboration

Sara S. sara.shahsiah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 10:16:35 EST 2018

Dear Listmates,

The following two webinars might interest you if you work with privately
sponsored refugees as either a volunteer, sponsor or service provider.

*Collaborating across sectors: Sharing Promising Practices I*
*Date: February 12, 2018, 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. EST*
In this webinar, Paul Carline and Jacqueline Derrah (Canadian Baptists of
Atlantic Canada) and David Peterson (YMCA of Saint John) share their
approach and lessons learned and tips to building partnerships and
collaborating with one another to better meet the needs of privately
sponsored refugees.
*To register please *click here
<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/795961042784522498> (
http://bit.ly/2E5iBDA)

*Collaborating across sectors: Sharing Promising Practices II*
*Date: March 12, 2018, 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. EST*
Continuing the conversation on building partnerships and collaborating
across sectors to better support privately sponsored refugees, we will be
joined by members of Refugee613, Louisa Taylor (Director, Refugee613) and
Don Smith (Anglican Diocese of Ottawa) for this webinar. Refugee613 is a
coalition of citizens, settlement agencies, sponsorship groups and
community partners in Ottawa that came together to inform, connect and
inspire each other as various stakeholders. Join this webinar to learn more
about how this coalition came to be, how it works across sectors and what
its achievements and lessons-learned have been to date.
*To register please click here
<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8860831555642411010> *(
http://bit.ly/2nKWICB)

If you are not able to make these webinars, you can view their recording
at: http://welcomeontario.ca/page/past-webinars

As always, please feel free to share widely and contact me with any
questions or feedback.

Sincerely,

Sara