[PSRList] Single Sudanese male Experience working as a teacher's assistance at a refugee school (BVOR case)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Thu Feb 1 16:46:57 EST 2018

Dear Sponsors,

We have a BVOR case where the PA is a single 19 year old man. He has 8 years of formal education and experience working as a teacher's assistant. He works at a refugee school helping children to learn the language. PA and his family left their home country due to war and instability. He will appreciate the assistance of the sponsor during his resettlement in Canada.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsors that may be interested in this case and I can forward the extended profile.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for BVOR PROFILE #:  0785-12-17
cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>