[PSRList] BVOR News

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Thu Dec 13 17:34:00 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Your support has contributed tremendously to the number of refugees who have been sponsored through the BVOR program this year- more than 1,000! Thank you so much for all that you do.

To help us find more BVOR sponsors, we ask that you distribute the attached BVOR News in your networks, and please keep referring interested and potential sponsors to this fantastic program.

The needs are great, and together we are making a huge difference in the lives of refugees.

Wishing you joyful holidays and a Happy New Year!

Regards,

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh, Refugee Resettlement Project Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program |  55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 4X4
Tel: 416.290.1700 ext. 2403 | Toll-Free: 1.877.290.1701 | paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube

[sah bag final]<http://www.rstp.ca/en/special-initiatives/blended-vor-program/>