[PSRList] BVOR 0627-08-17 Syrian Family size 3, PA’s parents in Ottawa, ON

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri Sep 22 10:55:31 EDT 2017

Dear Sponsors,

We have a  Syrian family with one child.  The PA and her family cannot return to their home country due to ongoing insecurity and instability.  The PA and spouse speak only a little English and would benefit from the support of a sponsor upon resettlement to Canada.  The PA’s parents are in Ottawa and would like to be close to them.

Please let me know if you are aware of a potential sponsor that may be interested in this case and I can forward the extended profile.

you can also login to BVOR matching database using your user name and password and search for BVOR 0627-08-17.

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca,
www.rstp.ca