[PSRList] Available BVOR profiles.

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Tue Jun 27 13:14:20 EDT 2017

Dear Sponsors,

Are you interested in sponsoring a refugee or a refugee family, but do not have a particular refugee or refugee family in mind? You can help sponsor a refugee or a refugee family through the Blended Visa Office Referred  ("BVOR") program, a cost sharing initiative between Private Sponsors and the Government of Canada.

We currently have 75 available BVOR profiles waiting to be matched.

The profiles are as follows :

?  Majority are Syrian, with the second and third largest nationalities being Eritrean and Congolese.

?  There are some higher needs cases and some larger families as well.

?  Woman at risk.

For further information regarding these profiles please contact me.

Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca,
www.rstp.ca