[PSRList] Join Us in Halifax, NS to Walk With Refugees for a Stronger Canada on June 17

Laura Hambleton lhambleton at rstp.ca
Tue Jun 13 18:37:43 UTC 2017

Dear Sponsors,

For those in the region - please join us in Halifax, Nova Scotia on Saturday, June 17, from 2:00 -4:00 pm, as we Walk with Refugees for a Stronger Canada.

Where: We will gather at Garrison Grounds at 2:00 pm at the grassy space between the parking lots. From there we will walk up Sackville Street, around the Public Gardens, and down to the Halifax Central Library. Check out the route map on the back of the flyer attached!

Who: All are welcome! Bring your family, wear YELLOW, and bring noise makers to show your support! Celebrate!

A reception will be held at the Halifax Central Library from 3:00 - 4:00 pm with music and refreshments.

Hope to see you there!

Warm regards,

Laura

Laura Jill Hambleton Atlantic Trainer Refugee Sponsorship Training Program

Located at Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS)

Suite 2120, 6960 Mumford Rd, Halifax, NS, B3L 4P1

Tel: 902-406-8736  | lhambleton at rstp.ca<mailto:lhambleton at rstp.ca> | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>