[PSRList] Available BVOR Profiles

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Thu Jun 1 16:02:29 EDT 2017

Dear Sponsors,

I hope this email finds you well. If you are interested in sponsoring a refugee or refugee family but do not have a particular refugee in mind, you can use the Blended Visa Office Referred Program to sponsor a Refugee or Refugee Family. We currently  have 81 BVOR profiles available to be matched.

The profiles are as follows :

*             Syrian, Eritrean, Congolese as well as the other populations such as Iranian, Russian and Colombian.
*             There are some higher needs cases and some larger families as well
*             Woman at Risk

If you are interested in these profiles, please let me and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca,
www.rstp.ca