[PSRList] Advice on UNHCR Doc

May Amouri mamouri at rstp.ca
Tue Jul 25 15:03:00 EDT 2017

Hello Selim,

Unfortunately, this is not an acceptable document for group of five sponsorship. This is, as stated on the document, is an “appointment slip”.

If this asylum seeker has received any additional document after the appointment, you are welcome to share with us and we will assess it and give our feedback.

I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

May

May Amouri
RSTP Trainer  |  Catholic Crosscultural Services
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4