[PSRList] Congolese family size 5 ( PA and Spouse can speak French and the entire family can speak some level of English) (BVOR 0506-06-17& BVOR 0507-06-17)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Wed Jul 12 13:59:44 EDT 2017

Dear Sponsors,

We have a Congolese BVOR case, where the PA is a 47 year old nurse accompanied by his spouse and children. His eldest son is on BVOR 0507-06-17. The PA and his spouse can both speak French and the entire family can speak some level of English. Both the PA and his spouse would benefit from the appropriate supports. The family cannot return to their country of origin due to their well-founded fear of persecution. The family would greatly benefit from the assistance of a sponsor to assist them in their resettlement to Canada.

Please let me know if you are aware of a potential sponsor that may be interested and I can forward the extended profiles.

you can also login to BVOR matching database using your user name and password and search for BVOR 0506-06-17& BVOR 0507-06-17.

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca,
www.rstp.ca