[PSRList] End of the Temporary Public Policy to facilitate the sponsorship of Syrian and Iraqi refugees by Groups of Five and Community Sponsors

Marlene Koehler marlene at koehler.ca
Tue Jan 31 17:42:56 UTC 2017

Further to Sara's question below:

What I cannot understand is whether sponsored/sponsorable Iraqi & Syrian
refugees that were not among the 1000 assisted by the special program can
be included in the 16,000 privately sponsored refugees Canada will accept
each year. And what the implications of this are - presumably the process
is slower?

Marlene
Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place you must find. --
Wayne Dyer.
So, I support strategies to increase the supply of affordable housing, such
as the Multifaith Housing Initiative <http://www.multifaithhousing.ca/> and
http://housing4all.ca/  .