[PSRList] New BVOR cases ( Share date)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Sat Dec 23 14:58:40 EST 2017

Dear sponsors,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am pleased to inform you that 67 BVOR cases,  will be available on the RSTP BVOR Matching Database on Thursday , December 28, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. EST.

The profiles are as follows:

  *   Syrian, Eritrean, Congolese, Ethiopian, Iraqi and Somali
  *   Very few larger families
  *   Women at risk
  *   More than half of the cases do not have preferred destination
  *   Majority of the cases have medium to none medical/resettlement needs

Kindly, use your username and password to login into  RSTP BVOR matching database:

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

I wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New year.

Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca,
www.rstp.ca