[PSRList] Information regarding New PSR Application Forms and Guides

Ekaterina Pak epak at rstp.ca
Fri Dec 15 01:16:36 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We hope this e-mail finds everyone well.

IRCC is currently in the process of updating PSR forms and guides. We have been requested to share the attached documents summarising the upcoming changes to sponsorship application forms and guides. The documents explain key changes to the forms and include information on implementation plan and timelines.

IRCC also would like to share the following message:
"The PSR forms and application guides are being updated in support of improved client experience for sponsoring groups. Changes are expected to result in more user-friendly forms and guides, better understanding of application requirements by applicants, reduced application returns and refusals, and more efficient processing of applications by the Resettlement Operations Centre -Ottawa (ROC-O)."

Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.

Warm regards,
Ekaterina and RSTP Team

Ekaterina Pak  Manager | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program | Catholic Crosscultural Services
Tel: 604.254.9626 ext. 1014
Located inside MOSAIC Head Office | 5575 Boundary Road, Vancouver, V5R 2P9  | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>