[PSRList] Available BVOR cases ( Last Call for this year)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Thu Dec 14 14:53:02 EST 2017

Dear Sponsors,

This is a reminder that if you are interested in sponsoring a BVOR case this year do it today as they may be removed from the matching database tomorrow  if there is no sponsoring group found.

We continue to have 49 available BVOR cases on the RSTP BVOR matching database.

The Profiles are as follows:

*         Congolese, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Pakistani and Burmese
*         Majority of the cases are larger Congolese families with no preferred destination
*         Some higher need cases
*         Women at risk

Kindly, use your username and password to login into  RSTP BVOR matching database:

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>