[PSRList] Season’s greetings from BVOR

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Tue Dec 12 15:34:31 EST 2017

Dear sponsors,

Your support has contributed tremendously to the number of refugees who have been sponsored through the BVOR program this year- more than 1,000 ! Thank you so much for all that you do.

To help us find more BVOR sponsors, we ask that you distribute the attached card in your networks, and please keep referring interested and potential sponsors to this fantastic program.

The needs are great, and together we are making a huge difference in the lives of refugees.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>