[PSRList] Available BVOR profile ( Ethiopian Family size 4 preferred destination Edmonton) .

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri Dec 8 15:24:13 EST 2017

Dear Sponsors,

We have a BVOR case where the PA is Ethiopian 30 year old married man with two children.  He has 9 years of formal education and experience as a driver and mechanic.  The PA and his family are seeking a better life and would appreciate the assistance of a sponsor during their resettlement in Canada.  The PA has a friend in Edmonton and would like to resettle close to him.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsor that may be interested in this case and I can forward the extended profile.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for 0755-11-17

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>