[PSRList] Available BVOR Profile (Congolese Family with no preferred destination and the PA speaks French)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Thu Dec 7 15:24:35 EST 2017

Dear Sponsors,

We have a BVOR case where the PA is a 61 year old Congolese man. He is married and has six children. The PA has a Bachelor's Degree, did some clinical research in school and has experience working in communications and information. The PA also speaks French. His spouse has work experience as a hairdresser and sales. The PA and his family are unable to return to their country due to violence and fear for the safety of their family. The family is motivated to learn English and settle in Canada. The PA and his family would benefit from a sponsor in Canada.

Please let me know if you are aware a potential sponsor that may be interested in this case and I can forward the extended profile.

Or kindly use your username and password to login in to RSTP BVOR Matching Database and search for 0734-10-17.

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca<mailto:|paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca>,
www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca>