[PSRList] FW: Time line with Group of 5 Undertaking

Refugee Sponsorship Training Program info at rstp.ca
Tue Aug 29 17:17:17 EDT 2017

Hello Margaret and All,

Thank you for your inquiry. To the best of our knowledge, it takes 11 - 12 months to finalize processing of a Group of 5 sponsorship application in Canada (the first stage of processing). If your group submitted a sponsorship application in November last year, then you are still within that timeline and in the coming months you should hear from ROC-O (Resettlement Operations Centre in Ottawa that replaced Centralised Processing Office in Winnipeg) with regard to your submitted application.

One of our team members will contact you to talk about your case in more detail.

Kind regards,
RSTP team