[PSRList] Assistance with Stalled Application Following Applicant Interviews in Jordan

Gi Haile gidirect7000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 17:41:26 EDT 2017

We have hundred such kind of different cases we have over cases since 2010
and 2011 unable to deal with immigration issues locally or overseas things
Improving the previous government made a lot of changes until sponsor group
unable to do nothing wait and see may be some one will investigate the case
and Issued their visa . Safety and security the main Issues to Issue visa .
Terrorists infiltrated refugee camps, hard to know the differences. Be
patient and follow up. Immigration issues more complicated than what you
think.
Thanks
Gi.Haile