[PSRList] Sharing of experience

Barb Amsden bjamsden at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 20:45:19 EDT 2017

I am new to this and so have nothing unfortunately that can help you.  We have a Syrian BVOR family who has relations that came in as Canadian govt refugees.  Their sister is in UAR - her husband is losing his work visa so family has to go back to Syria. We have a group of 5 and family here but they can't sponsor although they are well settled because they have only been in Canada 17 months.  Any ideas?