[PSRList] Single Ethiopian male with no relatives in Canada ( BVOR PROFILE #: 0578-07-17)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Fri Aug 18 11:06:35 EDT 2017

Dear Sponsors,

I have a BVOR profile where the PA is a young single Ethiopian male with no health issue. PA has established a well-founded fear of persecution in Ethiopia on account of imputed political opinion. PA will benefit the assistance of a sponsor during their resettlement. The PA doesn't have any relatives in Canada, so he needs support to help him in his daily life and through his transition to new life in Canada. The PA will benefit from the assistance of a sponsor during her resettlement. He will benefit physically, emotionally, and socially to be surround by trusted people to help him with his new life in the host community.

Please let me know if you are aware of a potential sponsor that may be interested in this cases and I can forward the extended profile.

you can also login to BVOR matching database using your user name and password and search for BVOR PROFILE #:  0578-07-17.

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca,
www.rstp.ca