[PSRList] RSTP Workshop on Managing Expectations for the PSR

Rozmin Kamani rozminkamani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 18:26:26 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues

I have Family of Seven still in Syria. Parents and Five girls from ages 7 to 22.
They are not in a refugee camp. Rockets have killed a few in the town - they are scarred and desperate . They are in the health profession
What is the best way to sponsor them?
Is Group of Five possible?
Is there a support group or training in Vancouver ?

Rozmin Kamani
rozminkamani at gmail.com
604 722 4914 ( c)

Sent from my iPhone