[PSRList] for help

MmOǿΉhẪẫмMẾểĐď Z mohamed2010m92 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 12 01:19:40 UTC 2017

Hi ,  I'm in Canada in SAINT JOHN NEW BRUNSWICK my family in law they are still in Turkey and their situation is very difficult because my sister in law had a cancer in her cheek, pleas if some any one can help me for G5 or privet sponsorship by church please contact with me and I will send the information and the names

best greeting

MOHAMMAD LABABEDE

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.