[PSRList] UNHCR documents verify

May Amouri mamouri at rstp.ca
Thu Aug 10 12:37:36 EDT 2017

Dear Ayman,

This document, unfortunately, is not a valid document for Group of Five sponsorship. This is an expired asylum seeker document and it is recommended that Mr. ALKHODARJE presents this expired document to the UNHCR office for renewal.

Once a decision is made in regards to his request and a Refugee Status is issued, then you can sponsor him and his family under Group of Five sponsorship.

Should you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.

Best regards,

May

May Amouri
RSTP Trainer