[PSRList] Sponsoring Palestinian refugees from a UNRWA country

Tony Davis ellton41 at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 9 11:24:15 EDT 2017

As a follow on to this situation, does anyone have any experience/knowledge with trying to get Palestinians out of the West Bank or the Gaza Strip? The restrictions on travel virtually confine these people so it is almost impossible for them to venture any attempt to get to a “safe haven?

Tony Davis
Anglican Diocese of BC
tdavis at bc.anglican.ca <mailto:tdavis at bc.anglican.ca>