[PSRList] IRAQI family size 6 ( PA can speak some English and holds a PHD) BVOR ( 0559-07-17)

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Wed Aug 2 14:47:00 EDT 2017

Dear Sponsors,

We have an Iraqi BVOR family of 6. The PA is married and has four children. Due to the insecurity in Iraq, they were displaced several times and fear for their safety. The family is very motivated to come to Canada and are eager to resettle and improve the lives of their children. They have family/friends in Vancouver BC and would like to resettle near them.

Please let me know if you are aware of  a potential sponsor that may be interested in this case and I can forward the extended profile.

you can also login to BVOR matching database using your user name and password and search for 0559-07-17.

cathcrosscultural.sharepoint.com/rstp

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh Refugee Resettlement Project Worker| Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca,
www.rstp.ca