[PSRList] BVOR matching system

Parastoo Aznavehzadeh paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca
Thu Sep 22 16:11:55 EDT 2016

Dear Sponsors,

Please be advised that we are working on the new BVOR matching system and we will be testing the system for training purposes. Any new BVOR profiles that you may be seeing during this time are test profiles and are not real BVOR profiles.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Parastoo Aznavehzadeh BVOR Worker | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP)
Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext.403 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710  |paznavehzadeh at rstp.ca,
www.rstp.ca