[PSRList] CORRECTION -- THURSDAY, Dec 1st -- Ottawa Workshop for Settlement Agency Staff

Melissa Scott mscott at rstp.ca
Tue Nov 29 16:22:45 EST 2016

Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well. As a correction to my earlier email regarding the free workshop for settlement agency staff based in Ottawa, the day of the week was incorrect. The workshop will be held on Thursday, December 1st from 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM.

For any additional questions about the workshop, please don't hesitate to contact me or visit the event registration page at www.rstpdec01.eventbrite.ca<http://www.rstpdec01.eventbrite.ca>.

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, December 1st.

Kind regards,

Melissa

Melissa Scott | RSTP Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
Catholic Crosscultural Services | 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON  M1P 4X4
Tel: 416-290-1700<tel:416-290-1700> Ext. 405 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701<tel:1-877-290-1701>  | Fax: 416-290-1710<mailto:416-290-1710>  | mscott at rstp.ca<mailto:mscott at rstp.ca>
www.rstp.ca