[PSRList] Remove my name

Eltag Elkhalifa eltag at kwmc-on.com
Wed Mar 30 10:04:06 EDT 2016

I will also appreciate it very much if you remove my name from this mailing
list.
Thanks in advance for doing this!

Regards,

Eltag

--

*Eltag Elkhalifa*

*Settlement WorkerK-W Multicultural Centre102 King Street W.Kitchener ON
N2G 1A6*

*(519) 745-2531 Ext 123Cell (519) 505-2538E-mail: eltag at kwmc-on.com
<eltag at kwmc-on.com>*
*Website:http://kwmc.on.ca- <http://kwmc.on.ca-/> http://lsp-peb.ca
<http://lsp-peb.ca/>*

*Work hours:*
Monday: 9:30 am - 1:30 pm  & Thursday: 9:00 - 12:00 pm at the Centre (102
King S. W., Kitchener)
Monday & Wednesday:  2 pm - 7:30 pm  and 10 am - 5:00 pm at Forest Heights
Tuesday at KPL - Main branch from 12 pm - 7:30 pm
Thursday at WPL - Harper branch 1-5 pm

You can call 519-505-2538 for appointment.
يمكنك الإتصال على الرقم 2538-505-519 لتحديد مواعيد للمقابلة
*Note*: if you no longer  wish to receive my emails,  just let me know by
replying with ‘*unsubscribe*’ in the subject line.

Confidentiality Notice:

Confidentiality Notice:

This email correspondence (including any attachments) may contain
information which is confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law, and is intended only for the use of the designated
recipient(s) listed above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or have otherwise
received this message by mistake, please notify the sender by replying via
email, and destroy all copies of this original correspondence (including
any attachments). Thank you for your cooperation.

 *Check us out on
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kitchener-Waterloo-Multicultural-Centre-KWMC/128710583884871?fref=ts
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kitchener-Waterloo-Multicultural-Centre-KWMC/128710583884871?fref=ts>*

 *Helping New Canadians meet their goals!*