[PSRList] time to move on.

Cesar Alfonso Peralta Quevedo cperalta at thorncliffe.org
Tue Mar 22 14:22:45 UTC 2016

Could you please take me out of this mailing list.

Thanks,

Cesar

--
*Cesar Peralta*
School Settlement

18 Thorncliffe Park Drive, Toronto, ON, M4H
1N7|
Web: www.thorncliffe.org | Phone: 647-296-0769 | *Email:
cperalta at thorncliffe.org
<cperalta at thorncliffe.org>*

"This year, TNO is celebrating the 30th anniversary of our commitment to
building a safe and healthy community through supporting and strengthening
the quality of individual and community life in Thorncliffe Park and Flemingdon
Park"

[image: TNO Logo EPS 160x160.jpg] <http://www.thorncliffe.org/>     [image:
cid:image002.jpg at 01CDD7BB.C116B740] <http://www.facebook.com/TNOthorncliffe>
     [image: cid:image003.jpg at 01CDD7BB.C116B740]
<http://www.twitter.com/TNOthorncliffe>