[PSRList] Dental care for privately-sponsored Syrians

Marc Carruthers mwcarruthers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:31:49 EDT 2016

My belated thanks to all of you for your helpful suggestions.  Blue
Cross-Medavie had steered me in the wrong direction entirely.  But one
phone call to the London-Middlesex Health Unit, and I was able to get an
appointment this week for the girl in our sponsored family who is having
dental problems.  And they will give us more info about enrolling all of
the children in the Healthy Smiles program.  :)