[PSRList] Webinaire: Vue d'ensemble du Parrainage Privé de réfugiés en français

SANA ABU BARHEM compass at rogers.com
Fri Mar 11 18:03:43 EST 2016

Hello Fairouza and all,
To me, this is the first family that is not in Jordan or Lebanon or Turkey, my question is: do they still have to go to any of the countries listed above or they can apply from Saudi Arabia, since they are anyway outside Syria?
Thank you,
 Sana Abu Barhem (RCIC)Compass Immigration ServicesTel: 1 613 618 0776-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and/or otherwise authorized personnel. The information contained herein and attached is confidential and the property of Compass Immigration Services. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that viewing this message and any attachments, as well as copying, forwarding, printing and disseminating any information related to this email is prohibited, and that you should not take any action based on the content of this email and/or its attachments. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Please note that the views and options expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. While antivirus protection tools have been employed, you could check this email and the attachments for the presence of viruses. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of this email and attachments. Compass Immigration Services accepts no liabilities for any damage caused by any virus transmitted. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from this email.