[PSRList] Webinaire: Vue d'ensemble du Parrainage Privé de réfugiés en français

Vivyan Salih vsalih at iwchamilton.ca
Fri Mar 11 21:27:06 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

How about if they can apply as skilled workers since they are educated and have work experiences!  All our private sponsor groups are reached the maximum numbers and cannot take anymore as for now!

Gratefully,

Vivyan Salih
Settlement Counsellor
Immigrants Working Centre
8 Main Street East Suite 101
905-529-5209 x 247
www.iwchamilton.ca<http://www.iwchamilton.ca/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1698A.68FAB840]

Learn, Work, Grow, Thrive.
[1]<http://facebook.com/iwchamilton>[2]<http://twitter.com/iwchamilton> [instagram1] <https://www.instagram.com/iwchamilton/>  [3] <http://youtube.com/iwchamilton>  [unpackicon] <http://unpackmag.ca/>
[Events-not-to-be-missed1]<http://iwchamilton.ca/calendar/#mar12>

NOTE:  This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. The sender does not waive any related rights or obligations. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited and unauthorized unless explicitly specified in the text above.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender.
We strongly recommend you to use caution if you are sending personal information using unencrypted email over the internet. For example to protect the personal information you are about to send over the internet, use a password to protect the PDF or document files before you attach them to an email and send to your recipient, and send your password to your recipient in a separate email. Remember not to send both of your password protected PDF or document and your password together in the same email.