[PSRList] e-mail subscriptions

Yosief Araya yaraya at rstp.ca
Thu Jul 28 16:44:52 EDT 2016

Dear List members,

Please note that the PSR listserv is intended for individuals involved in the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program, including Groups of Five and Community Sponsors, as well as Settlement Counsellors and community members who would like to remain up-to-date on issues affecting the PSR program and upcoming RSTP activities.

The list is maintained by the Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) and includes those who have indicated an interest to receive various updates and information from our program. If you are inadvertently added to this list, we apologize, and feel free to unsubscribe yourself , as correctly suggested by Lauren, by going this link: http://list.rstp.ca/mailman/listinfo/psr_list.rstp.ca.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Wei wchee at rstp.ca<mailto:wchee at rstp.ca>

Best regards,

Yosief Araya  Manager | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program | Catholic Crosscultural Services
55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4