[PSRList] e-mail subscriptions

Lauren Lallemand llallemand at ccrweb.ca
Thu Jul 28 15:26:59 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

The Refugee Sponsorship Training Program is the office which manages the
PSR list. I cannot speak on their behalf to confirm how people have been
added or not. However, I can point out some of the ways to easily modify
your subscription.

At the bottom of every email sent is the following link:
it, it will take you to a page where you can manage your preferences. In
the section PSR Subscribers you can enter you email to Unsubscribe or
edit options.

Enter you email in the box provided, then click the button 'Unsubscribe
or edit options'. It will then offer you three options; login,
unsubscribe, or password reminder. You can click unsubscribe without
having to enter a password. You will then receive a confirmation email
that your contact has been removed.

Hope that is helpful!

Lauren Lallemand

Canadian Council for Refugees
Conseil canadien pour les réfugiés
llallemand at ccrweb.ca
http://ccrweb.ca

Proud to protect refugees | Fière de protéger les réfugiés

--
Lauren Lallemand

Canadian Council for Refugees
Conseil canadien pour les réfugiés
6839 Drolet #301
Montréal, Québec, H2S 2T1
514-277-7223 (x 110)
llallemand at ccrweb.ca
http://ccrweb.ca

Proud to protect refugees | Fière de protéger les réfugiés