[PSRList] Kentville Settlement Staff

Phill Craik phill_craik at ymca.ca
Mon Jul 25 16:34:31 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Just added myself to the mailing list so I can keep better abreast of all
the wonderful work that is being done in Atlantic Canada.

I am the new Settlement Worker for the mid Annapolis Valley, i.e. *Windsor
- Middleton. *If anyone has any questions regarding settlement services or
support in that area, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

--

*Phill Craik*

Immigrant Settlement Staff,*YREACH Program** (YMCA **R**ecognizing **E*
*xtending **A**ligning **C**ommunity **H**orizons)*

*Valley Community Learning Association*

49 Cornwallis Street #106, Kentville, NS B4N 2E3

M: (902) 802-3642  E: phill_craik at ymca.ca <jill_balser at ymca.ca>

ymcahrm.ns.ca <http://www.ymcahrm.ns.ca/>     Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/ymcahd>     Twitter <https://twitter.com/#!/YMCAHD>