[PSRList] Upcoming RSTP Webinars covering topics of Settlement and Integration

Ekaterina Pak epak at rstp.ca
Thu Jul 14 14:53:49 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We hope this e-mail finds all of you well.

We would like to invite you to join us for the upcoming webinar focusing on the subject of Settlement and Integration. The webinar session will cover such topics as Handling Unrealistic Expectations, Establishing Communication, Cultural Awareness, and Ethical Considerations in Settlement.

For the convenience of participants, we will offer this webinar on two different dates.

1)      Tue, Jul 19, 2016, from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM Eastern time (1:00 PM - 2:30 PM PDT)

To register for this session, please follow the link: https://global.gotowebinar.com/eojoin/6898935562418880004/4881641787729094404

OR

2)      Wed, Aug 3, 2016, from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM Eastern time (10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PDT)

To register for this session, please follow the link: https://global.gotowebinar.com/eojoin/6411814527945045250/6673659923565016322

Thank you and kind regards,

Ekaterina and RSTP team

Ekaterina Pak  Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program
Tel: 604.254.9626 ext. 517 | Fax: 604.254.3932
MOSAIC | 1720 Grant Street, Vancouver, BC V5L 2Y7 | www.rstp.ca<http://www.rstp.ca/>