[PSRList] RSTP Webinars in April

Ekaterina Pak epak at rstp.ca
Tue Apr 12 17:21:24 UTC 2016

Dear friends and colleagues,

We hope that this e-mail finds everyone well. We would like to inform you of the upcoming RSTP Webinars this month.

1)     Becoming a Community Sponsor

Date: Friday April 15, 2016, 6:00 pm EDT (3:00 pm PDT)

Are you part of an organization, association or corporation that would like to engage in community sponsorship of refugees? This webinar, led by an RSTP Trainer, will cover the application forms, processes, timelines, documentation required by both sponsoring group and refugee applicants, as well as the process of identifying or having a refugee profile referred to the sponsoring group. The one-hour presentation will be followed by a question and answer period.
To register, please visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/187740884681528578

2)         Overview of Group of Five Sponsorship

    Date: Wed, Apr 20, 2016,  6:00 pm EDT (3:00 pm PDT)

Are you a member of a Group of Five (G5) but not sure what forms are needed? Are you wondering what happens to a refugee sponsorship application after you submit it? Join us for this web-based training session to find out more information about the G5 option for refugee sponsorship. In this webinar, we will provide information on the necessary forms, the in-Canada processing of G5 applications and common reasons for returns/rejections. This is a great opportunity for those considering sponsoring through a Group of Five or those who have recently begun the process to engage with an RSTP Trainer.
To register, please visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/221313372724249602

Kind regards,
Ekaterina on behalf of RSTP