[PSRList] Webinar Recording & Additional Webinars - Overview of the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program - RSTP

Nadine Nasir nnasir at rstp.ca
Fri Sep 18 12:25:02 EDT 2015

Dear PSR list members,

Due to a very high demand for information about the Private Sponsorship of
Refugees (PSR) program, the RSTP recorded our last webinar, and added
additional webinars.

To watch the recording of the overview webinar about PSR that we conducted
on September 15th, please
<http://www.rstp.ca/en/resources/videos/overview-webinar-private-sponsorship
-of-refugees-program-in-canada/> click here.

To participate in one of our upcoming overview webinars on the PSR program,
please register for a webinar below:

Webinar #1 (ALMOST FULL)

Title: Overview of the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program

Date: September 29, 2015

Time: 2:00p.m. - 3:30p.m. (EDT, Eastern Daylight Time)

To register, click here:
<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2283727801458359041>
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2283727801458359041

 Webinar #2

Title: Overview of the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program

Date: October 6, 2015

Time: 1:00p.m. - 2:30p.m. (EDT, Eastern Daylight Time)

To register, click here:
<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4468207816869085185>
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4468207816869085185

 Webinar #3

Title: Overview of the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program

Date: October 21, 2015

Time: 6:00p.m. - 7:30p.m. (EDT, Eastern Daylight Time)

To register, click here:
<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6359022569992781057>
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6359022569992781057

Please note: The province of Quebec has a different Private Sponsorship of
Refugees program than the rest of Canada. Refugee sponsorship for people
living in Quebec will not be addressed during the webinars.

Best regards,

Nadine Nasir  | RSTP Trainer | Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP)

Catholic Crosscultural Services| 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401,
Scarborough, ON M1P 4X4

Tel: 416-290-1700 Ext. 404 | Toll-free: 1-877-290-1701  | Fax: 416-290-1710

www.rstp.ca <http://www.rstp.ca>